FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: The Old is the New

Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Old is the New

Way back when I first started up MMNIE, I had a regularly, on-going facet to the jewel, which I've so-far left behind. But I think it's time to start it back up again. Just so you know, Brody was the champion of this game. Keith also excelled.

It's the same as the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game, except you can take any two actors and try to link them together in as few movie-steps as possible.

Example: Bruce Willis to Johnny Depp: Willis was in Armageddon with Liv Tyler; Tyler was in Lord of the Rings with Orlando Bloom; Bloom was in Pirates of the Caribbean with Depp.

Not too hard to figure out. Well, here's the latest re-installment. I'll make the first one easy.

STEVE CARELL to NICOLE KIDMAN.

Have fun, kids. I expect at least four comments to this post.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve Carell was in Bruce Almighty with Jim Carrey, who was in Batman Forever with Nicole Kidman.

That was easy and I didn't even cheat.

-Dennis

4:15 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Well done. I threw out an easy one to gauge the skill level of my audience. I'll make the next one a little tougher.

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve carrel-will ferrell in anchorman who was in bewitched with nicole kidman

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home