FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: Bloggin' 'Bout Blogs

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bloggin' 'Bout Blogs

Eating lunch with some friends today, the topic, as it usually does, revolved for a little while about what we were blogging about. Is it kind of sad that we share stories about what's going on in our lives in our blogs instead of in person? Or am I reading too much into it...

As for some of the crew, I knew more about them by reading their blogs than I learned in person. And my friends that blog on a more regular basis than me... I feel shamed by their productivity.

I never know what to write on this damned thing. Most of the topics end up being under-developed ideas for essays or magazine stories. I still have trouble doing the 'this happened to me today' thing that some of my fellow blogg-ites do. Oh well.

Any ideas? So anyway, I was driving to work this morning and I saw a dead deer...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

it feels weird sometimes to talk about oneself blog-style, but remember, we want to know. that's why we frequent here.

i am of the thought camp that it is not he (or she, for sure) who blogs about his or her boring life that is the loser. it doth the one who reads about it.

tell us more. tell us more.

10:12 PM  
Blogger love, morgan whitney said...

heey cuz here is my blog
how do i make your blog like one of my favorites?
i know nothing about this crazy site and it annoys me...
any help you have would be amazing:) thanks!:)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home