FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: Wading Through

Friday, May 11, 2007

Wading Through

Blades of Glory was my last damned post? Where the hell have I been, you may ask. Well, now that SuperBlogger has named-dropped in her up-and-coming greatestthingsincewhoknowswhat blog, it is truly time to blog or die. It must be done.

Don't worry, kids, I have some new, shiny and interesting topics to blog about soon, like some major changes coming down the road, i.e. I'll probably be moving away from sweet Arcadia very soon. Time to pack up the deer heads, the stuffed bobcat and my shotguns, jump in the pick up truck and head Downtown. You know, like where the classy people live. Just like Jack Nicholson says in Batman - Wait til they get a load of me.

Topics abound - the disappointing turnout that was Spiderman 3, friends' experiments with time traveling, the wonders (and horrors) of nihilistic fasting, among others. And don't worry - I'm going to continue to whore out my own video work from the company web site. If no one at the company is going to compensate/pat-on-the-back for it, well I'll just do my own back-patting.

Breathe slowly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home