FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: Agh, Ronald Reagan!!!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Agh, Ronald Reagan!!!

So Comfest is done and over with. We actually had a lot more fun this year than last - the day started earlier, our lives were endangered by a drunk/stoned/pharmaceutically-modified cab driver, and we were smart enough to bring our own drinks into the park.

I'm really starting to feel like I live here now, instead of still being the 'new' guy - I ran into at least half a dozen people I know through various channels and circles, all inside the giant crowd. You really live somewhere when you start running into people you know at humongous outdoor hippie fests.

More on that later, however - we just got new computers at work, and although I can now access blogspot, we're still having some new tech issues. Back to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home