FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: I Shouldn't Be Out in Public

Monday, April 23, 2007

I Shouldn't Be Out in Public

I've come to the conclusion that I only blog a lot when I'm in a really good mood. Being happy makes me write more, but when I'm only neutral or below I lose the urge. How does this work for the rest of you? When are you a better writer, when you're in a good place, or in a bad place? I've always thought that kind of interesting - mostly we hear about certain famous writers being pretty messed up themselves, like Brett Easton Ellis. Hmm.

In other news, a really good friend just told me she's getting a new job and moving out of state in three weeks. I know she had to move quickly on the job, but it came as a shock that I basically only have a few more weeks to hang out with her before she moves away to the East Coast. You forget sometimes that people can disappear from your life that quickly.

All-nighters are getting easier. I'm developing a routine. Maybe that will mean more posts on here - I have about five or six new topics I want to write about. Time will Tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home