FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: Answer

Monday, June 25, 2007

Answer

Well, no one actually answered the last one, so I've taken it upon myself. Here ya go.

Adrian Paul was in Highlander: Endgame with Christopher Lambert; who was in Highlander with Sean Connery; who was in Rising Sun with Tia Carrerre; who was in Wayne's World with Christopher Walken; who was in King of New York with Laurence Fishbourne; who was in Higher Learning with Michael Rappaport.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger WJ Melville said...

Christopher Walken was only in Wayne's World 2.


Oh, and it was good to see you Saturday.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

I stand corrected! Rob Lowe was the sleazeball from WW1, now that I remember.

I was good seeing you, too - I hope things are going well Down South.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home