FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: Dave Mathews Confuses Me

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dave Mathews Confuses Me

Not much to say tonight, however I feel like I've hurt LT's feelings with my silence. So... I have returned.

Yesterday was V-Day. Such a weird holiday... guys are expected to spend too much money on things a woman can brag about to her co-workers and then forget about the next week, only to be left in credit card debt with a slipped disk. Wow, that was cynical.

My V-Day turned out better than those poor slobs - I spent the evening holed up in the lobby of Westerville's council chambers, waiting for the end of an executive session that never came. So instead, I schlepped on home, grabbed some pizza and watched I, Robot on the couch until I fell asleep.

Who needs roses and chocolate when you have a dvd player?

But now I must rest. Tomorrow morning brings a tour of Westerville by one of the city's PR flacks, and I must make a good impression.

Something to check out: 'Pagan Babies' by Elmore Leonard, on cd, narrated by Steve Buscemi. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home