FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: Six Degrees Vol. 3

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Six Degrees Vol. 3

Yes Brody, you did rip apart my last quiz question very easily, and when I was driving home the same day I realized how ridiculously simple that one was. So, in honor of you, I'll try for a harder one. P.S., Brody, send me your cell phone number again. I think I've lost it.

And the two lucky stars are:

Olivia Newton-John and Matthew Lillard.

NO CHEATING THIS TIME!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be fair, i work in a movie theater and read a lot of movie magazines. Plus i talked this one over with one of my projectionists (who, by the way, i had to tell him who Olivia Newton-John is.) So here it is.

Olivia newton-John was in grease with john travolta, who was in face-off with nicholas cage, who was in lord of war with ethan hawke (one of the best movies ever, might i add). So ethan hawk was the bad guy in taking lives with angelina jolie. And that hottie was in Hackers with........Matthew Lillard.

I wanted to find a way to fit in tony shalhoub and thirteen ghosts, but i wasn't THAT good. Perhaps another is?

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home