FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: The Armor of Vader

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Armor of Vader

Alright, I just wrote a 1000 word post which was lost due to the Westerville Library's server crashing, so I'll give it another shot. If I couldn't crank out copy like a Peruvian coke-mule, I'd be devastated.

Yes, it's been awhile since my last post, but for the past week I've been highly medicated by the medical staff of the Death Star (so-coined by Jen Noblit). My black armor of plasti-steel has finally been completed, however, and I greet you as the newest dark lord of the Sith.

As was pointed out to me by the Jedi Council of Ess-inpee, I have succumbed to the dark side of the Force. This time last week, to my friends and countrymen I was known as Anakin Skywalker - brilliant swordsman, master wordsmith, and strong in the Force.

Today I greet you as... Darth Merlin.

Yesterday was the first day in service to the Dark, and it wasn't too bad. I've already cranked out two stories, set up two interviews and have many ominous leads swirling through my ancient iMac (who thought it wise to design a mouse with only one button, seriously?). Westerville should be fun, and I accept Master Jay-emm's thrown gauntlet with a full heart.

That's how you stand against the rising of the tide - the random spectacle of violent acts.

And it's off to council I go, to observe the political machinations of a new system. We shall see if I can bend them to my will....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home