FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: A Recap

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Recap

Yeah, it's been awhile, but I haven't been in the mood for blogging much lately. In reverse, here's a recap of what's been going on with me lately:

-This coming weekend: a friend from Washington D.C. is in town, and my family decided to schedule a last-minute (at least as far as I was informed) 90th birthday for my gramma in West Virginia. Can I do them both? Will Truck Norris be able to handle the mileage? We shall see!

-I still haven't been to the Rennaissance Festival. Regardless of how nerdy that may sound, I still wanna go.

- My video store by my house that I frequent every day closed its doors last weekend. A single tear was shed. Damn, I was that place's best customer! Now where will I be able to find titles like Die You Zombie Bastards, Dead Clowns, and Who the @#^%^$ is Jackson Pollack?

-Operation Hell on Earth Redux took place in Kent. When asked their names, some high school kids told me I should refer to them by their online handles. To the kid in the Darth Vader suit - so which button do you press to get your mom to come pick you up?

-I now officially have a director of cinematography credit to my name. I helped my friend Chris B. shoot his new short film, which we plan on entering on numerous film festivals. He likes to refer to us as Tarantino and Rodriquez, but I'm a little too pale to be the latter, and he's a little too dark to be the former. Mousetrap Productions, bring it on!

-I watched Wild Hogs with my dad, played fetch with my family's dog, and had an entire weekend devoid of craziness. Apparently, it can be done.

-And now I'm going back in the past a little far for my addled brain to remember. Did I mention I'm working on a book? If any of you kids out there lean toward the nerdy side, I could use a good flock of editors.

Who's ready for Halloween?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I'm excited about the book!! I love to correct punctuation (even though I'm probably not as accurate as you) and you KNOW I'm a sucker for a good SFF.

excitement.

(oh, and you can blame the last minute birthday shindig on Uncle Carl....dad's not real happy with him, let's just say!)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home