FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: RIP Danny

Friday, August 17, 2007

RIP Danny

Many of you may have heard me ramble about the Tourettes Guy web site over the past few years. I've never been able to tell if it's a fake or not, but it's always been this balding guy with glasses in a neck brace, sporting a Tony the Tiger t-shirt, who apparently has Tourette's Syndrome. His kids are always running around filming their dad getting into goofy situations, all the while screaming profanity in creative, inappropriate ways.

Well, apparently, Danny the Tourette's Guy died a few weeks ago.

Am I still allowed to laugh at his videos? I can't help but chuckle when he screams 'Bob Saget!' after hitting a bees' nest with a lawn mower.

Anyway, here's a pretty long video compilation of some of his better scenes. Enjoy, and spread the love.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger HS Nothingswronghere said...

I'm really curious about what he died of??

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home