FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: I Will Now Never Move to New York City

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I Will Now Never Move to New York City


In the words of Lewis Black... HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!?!

Where's George Carlin when we need him? Probably not in NYC... He's liable to be censured by city council. Apparently his seven words that can't be uttered on television wouldn't be welcome in the Big Apple.

I'm making this statement completely without researching NYC's council, but I'll bet you anything it's a bunch of uncomfortable, rich white people who are all for this stupid, enraging idea.

YOU CAN'T BAN WORDS!

I hope massive crowds mob city hall, repeatedly chanting 'Bitch' and 'Ho' until the council members realize that they're total idiots. If I lived there, I'd pull a Jack Nicholson from the Shining and send them a 500-page manuscript made up only of those words (in eye-pleasing patterns).

And what are the next set of words the scared white people will try to ban? How about 'poor?' Or 'Dumbass?' They've already tried it with the word 'nigger.' I don't use it, but I'll be damned if some politician's going to tell me I can't if I wanted to.

It's a shame some of the things you see in this world when you ain't carryin' a gun.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittiny said...

You have to be kidding me. Those stupid bitches are fucking nuts! ;-)

10:50 PM  
Blogger HS Nothingswronghere said...

At least they didn't try to bury the N-word.... I'm still wondering who capped his ass.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home