FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: People Coming Together

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

People Coming Together

Wow, since I've added this new site meter to my blog, all kinds of interesting info is popping out of the woodwork. Apparently, as well as my die-hard core of Columbus OH readers, I'm also getting hits from Romania, Australia, the U.K., Italy, Korea, Peru, Poland, and even the good 'ole Canucks are reading MMNIE! I would say welcome in each of your native languages, but odds are if you're reading my blog you speak English. So...

Hihowaayyaa!

As so many newcomers are hitting up the site (I suspect the multimedia has a bit to do with it) I'll make an effort to be a little less small-scale with my posts. Maybe a little info on Ohio? Who knows... you tell me. Those of you reading this who don't know me on a personal level, pipe up! The management's doing some marketing, baby!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittiny said...

I know what you mean about site meter. It's wonderful! I had someone check my blog from a country I've never even heard of. How horrible is that?!?

6:09 PM  
Blogger wildnis said...

If you use copyright protected images without permission on your website you should at least give the photographers credit. The picture was taken by Rolf Hicker - Hicker's travel Photography.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Sorry about that, Rolf. I'll make sure to give credit in the future, and I'll take this image down. Thanks for the heads-up.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home