FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: Bloggers Unite!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bloggers Unite!

Yup, there's six of them. These pups were found in the middle of the road by a co-worker's friend, and they're in need of homes. According to my co-worker they have to be adopted within five or so days, so I thought I'd put it up here on MMNIE. The rest of you that blog, copy this onto yours, or take one of them! To my knowledge they've been sprayed for fleas and wormed.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

you are an evil, evil man.

what sort of pups ... i... no!

RESIST, TETER. RESIST.

where do I find more information?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Well, thanks to the power of the Internets, all six of the pups were adopted in one day. Thanks for the help, kids! And sorry to pull at the ole' heart strings, LT.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jaydubs said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! I actually got an e-mail about the pups from my mom, and it was killing me with sadness.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home