FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: So L-Jo isn't alone

Saturday, April 07, 2007

So L-Jo isn't alone

I guess since Mrs. T put up her own picture from the annals of the past, I should follow suit. I warn you, this picture is from Halloween, about 10 years ago. Enjoy, and I will abide the laughter in pensive silence. There are some worse pics, but I have to find them before I can embarrass myself further.


Oh yeah, I guess here's one from way back. You're welcome, LT. Anyone remember those silk shirts us guys wore for a couple years that were so cool? Yeah, check it.


3 Comments:

Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that is the best thing ever.

i'm feeling articulate.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember those days....

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lin,
you are as they say cool as a fan!
jd

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home