FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Middle Name is Earl: For Once, I Don't Have Anthing to Say

Monday, February 05, 2007

For Once, I Don't Have Anthing to Say

So instead of droning on on some oddball topic like I usually do here on MMNIE, I present a list of odd, random things I've seen in the past few days.

1. A grown woman transformed into a leukemic 12-year-old by the blue moon

2. A young man in a sports coat who sounded exactly like Willie Nelson

3. In the laundry, random strands of hair from a girl I used to date

4. John Cusack wearing a purple hooded sweat shirt

5. Two drunk blondes doing the Time Warp in public

6. In a Super Bowl commercial, two car mechanics eating a Snickers bar Ala Lady and the Tramp, and the image turned out pretty unsettling

7. Someone who doesn't know the definition of the word 'naive'

8. Received a phone call from a friend I haven't spoken to in almost two years, because she needed help burning a DVD

9. A bald man organizing a wedding with less than two weeks to go

10. And most notable of all, I met Replacement-Lin. He's real, he even looks a little like me, and we own the same sweater. And now he blogs.

Heaven help me.

1 Comments:

Blogger writtenbliss said...

I believe I deciphered most of these. It helped that I was there on Saturday.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home